Sunday 26th November
We will be very happy to see all who can join us for this Sunday’s work group, 26 November; we’ll be working at the school end of the Plantation, weeding the main enclosure, cutting back bramble, mending fences and clearing paths.
Meet at 2 pm at Jackdaw Lane, and wear good shoes/boots and gardening gloves. We’ll finish at 4 pm with tea and cake as usual.
Friends of Aston’s Eyot
The 2017 AGM is on Monday 13th November.
- Place: Gladiators Club, corner of Iffley Road and Percy Street
- Date: Monday 13 November
- Time: 7.30 pm
What’s on at the Friends of Aston’s Eyot AGM this year?
- Bar, nibbles
- Hear about work of the Friends during the past year.
- Find out more about the Badger Survey. The Friends will show camera trap information on the number of badgers that leave the Eyot each night to forage.
- Opportunity to buy your 2018 Friends of Aston’s Eyot calendar. £7.50 – paid up members of the Friends can each have one copy at the reduced price of £6.50.
- Renew your membership for 2017 to 2018 (£5 pa, £3 for concessions)
We look forward to seeing you.
All good wishes from Friends of Aston’s Eyot committee